GK Strata Management
Who we are
GK Strata Management has a long history of providing efficient and cost-effective strata management solutions to residential, commercial and community schemes. With over 35 years of experience, we remain a sought-after and respected strata management agency, and can provide you with a proactive and individualised service to meet your specific requirements
Centrally located in Broadway, with a portfolio of almost 450 strata schemes and in excess of 10,000 lots, it is our objective to help our clients achieve an enjoyable and satisfying strata living experience.
Our strata managers put customer service first. Their key function is to provide information, advice and solutions for all your strata issues. We further exceed our clients’ expectations through our extensive industry knowledge, technology, informed and dedicated employees and our genuine enthusiasm for strata management.
Our property portfolio
Whether your scheme is of architectural or historical significance, subject to a heritage listing, commercial suites, industrial units, art deco, a high rise with resort style facilities, a garden estate of villas or townhouses or a simple three storey walk-up, we have the skills, resources and ability to help you maintain your property.
A sample of strata schemes that we manage include:
- Heritage-listed buildings such as The Foundary at Darlington, Martin Hall at Darlinghurst and The Marlborough at Surry Hills.
- Large schemes including Huntley Green at Alexandria, James Court at Matraville and Princess Gardens in Surry Hills.
- Award-winning designs such as Pindari in Randwick and 150 Liverpool in East Sydney.
- Exclusive residences such as Longwood and Babworth Gardens at Darling Point, The Common at Surry Hills and Admiralty Gardens in Woolloomooloo.
- Garden estates such as Moreton Grove in Botany, Heffron Gardens in Matraville and Bay Gardens at Maroubra.
- Commercial properties including Sydney Park Business Centre in Alexandria.
Our unique service offering
GK Strata Management is a respected and sought-after agency because:
- We invest in the latest information technology to ensure we provide you with the most current and efficient methods of strata management. GK Strata Management stores information electronically and offers you easy access to your records including meeting notices and minutes, financial reporting and perpetual documentation such as by-laws and building reports via a secure online portal.
- All of our staff are professionally trained in legislation and preferred management practices, and many hold a strata licence and Certificate of Registration in strata.
- We speak your language: our bilingual team can help break down communication barriers.
- Our strata managers have remote access to emails, reports and documentation, so you can get a response to any enquiry in the shortest possible time frame.
- Our dedicated Repairs and Maintenance department manage all common property repairs on behalf of the Owners Corporation, so issues are resolved in an efficient and timely manner. We also hold extensive knowledge and experience in the remedial repairs process.
- GK Strata Management utilises the services of Trades Monitor, Australia’s leading Contractor Compliance service company to ensure all contractors we engage are correctly licensed and insured. This effectively minimises the risk if either the contractor or a third party is injured, and ensures all our contractors comply with their requirements.
- We vigorously monitor and manage the recovery of any outstanding strata levies. Our Finance Department will liaise with the strata manager and Kemps Petersons Pty Limited, our online debt collection agent (if necessary) to ensure every effort is made to settle any outstanding monies.
- We’re dedicated to keeping you informed. GK Strata Management issues quarterly newsletters to all owners providing information concerning industry issues that may impact the operation or management of strata schemes in New South Wales.