At times, the demands of life may mean you can’t attend a meeting to vote and have your say on matters of interest or concern.
Introducing online voting. You now have the option to vote on meeting motions online – from a mobile device or computer, at whatever time and location that works for you.
How to get started
- Ensure the use of online voting has been approved at a formal meeting
- Opt-in for email delivery of voting invites
- Click on the online voting link “Click here to vote” in your email notice
Access a range of features
- View and read meeting documents online
- Download and save meeting documents for your records
- Cast a vote for each motion
- Have a summary of your vote emailed for your records
How to vote online
If you have opted-in for email
delivery of voting invites, click
on the online voting link in your
View and read your agenda and
supporting documents. These
documents can be downloaded and saved for your records.
View your voting form under the
voting paper tab. Select “yes”, “no” or “abstain” for each motion.
When completed, click the “submit” button to finalise your vote.
Helpful resources and services
Update your email address for online voting
For existing customers only: if your property has signed up for online voting, update your email address here: